Da da da da!
Okay why "Advise Me"?
Well this blog is all about rediscovering my sense of style and I opened this blog to the public to get advice and feedback from you...my fellow bloggers and readers.
What's up for grabs?
The ever popular 88 Piece Makeup Palette from Coastal Scents paid for by little old me to gift to one lucky you.
So how do you win it:
To enter this giveaway you must do the following:
1. You must be an official follower of this blog or a follower of my Twitter account:
2. You must post an original, helpful piece of advice in the comments. (What I mean by that is...telling me I should wear makeup is not that eye-opening but telling me that a nice rose colored blush would be flattering with my skin tone is.) Your advice can be about makeup, fitness, clothing, style, budget shopping, etc. And if you need an idea of where to start visit my Introduction or My Stats. Or if you're truly stuck, send me an email at email@example.com and ask me some questions.
3. You must mention my giveaway on your blog and include that link with your comment. No blog? You can follow me on twitter and tweet about my giveaway there!
That's it...simple. Be sure to share it with friends. I need at least 10 entrants for the contest to go on. :)
- You can only enter once. Sorry, multiple comments from the same person will only be counted as one entry.
- US and international entrants.
Contest ends on December 31, 2009 at midnight Eastern Time.
- I will use a random number generator to determine the winner. Winner must contact me within 48 hours to claim prize or I will select new winner.
- I will tweet/retweet each piece of advice on my twitter page as they come in. And I will do a compilation post of all advice received in January 2010 along with links to your respective blogs/twitter pages.
Edited to say: The contest is open to US and international but its up to you to know your customs laws and fees!
Edited again to say: Following me on twitter counts. I realize some of you use other blogging platforms (LiveJournal, Typepad, Wordpress) So to encourage more participation, you can also follow me on Twitter instead.